BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I believe I found the one!!

I've been searching all day for Designers and Creative Director and I think I just founf both in one, and I can't stop seeing his work.

Im talking about NICOLA FORMICHETTI



He is unbelievable!
He is the Creative Director of MUGLER
The Fashion Director for  LADY GAGA
The Fashion Director of VOGUE HOMMES JAPAN
And the Fashion Director of UNIQLO
He has worked for magazines such as Dazed &Confused, V, Another Magazine, Arena Homme, and Harper's Bazaar USA. and with very well known Photographers such as Mario Testino, Nick Knight, Mariano Vivanco, Simon Procter just to mention some..
He is half Italian, half Japanese and since he was young has studied street fashion and developed a unique, extravagant, and out of this world style and creativity that is shown everywhere he participates in, from fashion shows, magazines, music videos etc. 
After seen his work definitely grow a big inspiration and I cant stop looking at his work, he is amazing in everything he does.

The las Fashion Show for Fall 2011 is unreal!! Love the models coming from between the arches, coordinated with the music, the idea of Lady Gaga as a vampire making her appearances every now and then is awesome, the clothes are unbelievable sexy with black, blue, green and skin tone giving a leather appearance, a see through and creating plastic forms gives the image of a strong but sexy woman appearance most women aspire to be. I definitely can't stop watching it so far I think this collection and this show has been my favourite =D

Here is the video:


Here are some of  Nicola Formichetti works that I find Fascinating!! 

Dazed- Mario Vivanco
HARPER'S BAZAAR USA
SIMON PROCTER
10 Mariano Vivanco

No comments:

Post a Comment